BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yay?????

So WNL is in like 5 days, and I am so excited. Then on Facebook yesterday, I found out that the Pastor of my church wants us to perform the WHOLE thing on a Sunday morning. Yeah, if you haven't realized yet, 2 other girls and myself have to use Guitar hero guitars, and jam out to a hard-core version of the Veggie-Tales theme song. yeah, I'm not so excited about that part, or having to get up @ 6 that day so I can get 2 church by 8. yay...
I am really nervous... lol. I don't even know why. I mean, I know almost everyone @ my church, so whats 2 b afraid of? U tell me.


-Nervous

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like to be in front of crowds either. I am sure you will good summer. Love ya..miss ya
Aunt J