BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Battle Is Won In Prayer

Praying is something that we all benefit from. My youth pastor always says the battle is won in prayer. That is so true! If you ask anyone who has ever had a miracle done, or something like that, 99.9999999% of people will tell you that they prayed about it.
Something that I really have been praying for is the outreach "Wednesday Nite Live" that my youth group is hosting. We haven't really ever done something like this on this level before. I am really excited because I already have a few friends who are interested in coming.
My big prayer is that people who aren't connected to anyone in the group come. I mean, that is the whole point of it. So please keep this in your prayers!

0 comments: