BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

BFF'S

Church friends are awesome. I <3 it when a church friend texts me because we can just talk, and not have to worry about who is dating who.
The term BFF'S means Best Friends Forever. That is so true when it comes to church friends, because you will meet them in heaven and truly bff's. The youth outreach "Wednesday Nite Live" is only in 10 days! It seems like it was yesterday that we started planning it! Wow. The process is really fun. Hanging out with bff's, laughing, and creating ways to further Gods kingdom. Hopefully, the night will be so much better. I totally know it will be!

It's kind of like getting to Heaven. The process, living on earth and following God with passion, then the reward, Heaven. You know it will be better, but you haven't experienced anything like it before! This totally just came 2 me. lol.

Just some simple thoughts :)

1 comments:

Sophie Geyer said...

Hey! I just came across your blog and i just happen to be a 13 year old christian too. I completly agree with what you said about church bff's. Unfortunatly, my church friends have shown their true colors since i first met them but anyways... Your blog is great! and just f.y.i. the account i am on is my friends, so that is why i have this bizarre screen name.