BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Witnessing... it's not easy...

Okay, so something that I feel very passionate about is witnessing. It's a tool that we all can use.
Last nite, my youth pastor gave everyone some cards to hand out 2 people, about a youth outreach. I gave one to one of my best friends right before class was about to start, and we were talking about what it was, and what it's all about. (apparently, it's really funny that I am playing a girl version of Kevin Jonas, I am now "Kevine Jonas")
Whenever we sat down, this guy who we are both friends with, asked me what it was, and I proceeded to tell him. He seemed really interested, that we started writing notes to each other during class. I told him that on Monday, I would give him a card too.
Now, this guy isnt one that you would call "spiritual". He constantly cusses, jumps from girl-to-girl. I was totally surprised! I mean, i didn't have to write notes, or any of that.
Witnessing is a very important part of being a Christian, it just doesn't help the ones who we are witnessing to, but it helps yourself.

blog l8r!

0 comments: