BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Missions?

So I'm home "sick" today, and I am all by myself, all day. I am so bored, so why not blog? I really have nothing super profound to say though. Hmm. Oh, so my youth group is going on the 2009 Mission Trip this summer. It's where we travel, and help people in need, and teach them about God too. I am really excited because it feels like for about 1 year now, God has been telling me that my calling is to be a missionary. I think the mission trip would be a great place to see if I have it in me to be a missionary. I have seriously been thinking about it for a long time now, ever since Jamie and Tasha Kemp came (missionaries to Indonesia) when they came to my youth group to tell us about missions. That was in Febuary 08. Ever since then, God has been telling me that it's what I'm supposed to be doing with my life.

So, yeah, I do kind of want to be a missionary, but first I have to be growing spiritually.

♥summer

0 comments: