BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

WNL... actually turns out awesome! (duh!)

So I took my friend to WNL and I really didn't think that she got anything out of it. But after she texted me and asked how she could join youth group! She says it sounds cool, and that she hopes she would like it!
Then today she was talking and saying that she couldn't go somewhere with a friend this wed. night bcuz she had church! Okay, so she wants 2 come 2 church! yay!

I am so happy because we didn't have a very big turn out and I really didn't see too much reaction from the crowd on a spiritual level.

I am also nervous 4 the encore presentation of wnl on a sunday morning... yeah... not really looking forward 2 that... hmmm.

Well signing off for now...

doesn't God work awesomely???


0 comments: