BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Both?

So wnl is officially over. I am really sad, because I had so much fun with it.

Have you ever heard a high school student say that you have to choose a relationship with your peers or God for your high school career?
I've been thinking about this for a while now because I will start hs next year. I knew that God was more important in my life than anything else, but i still love my friends. I began thinking why can't you have both?
Becauase if we have both, but still keep God closer, wouldn't it be way easier to witness?
Have you ever tried to witness to a stranger? Doesn't seen to easy now does it? So wouldn't choosing God, and peers seem the best way as long as you stay close to God and keep away from any wrong?
I don't know, it just seems like it would be way easier.

Sorry bout not blogging 4 a while! :)

3 comments:

Autter said...

when people are saying that they do not mean that they can't have any friends. they are saying that they have to choose between God and Christian friends or popularity. Big difference.

Zach said...

Well why cant we be popular among our Christian friends, all the while seeking God? I mean isnt that the ideal situation? Maybe not idk

Anonymous said...

God desires us to put Him first and foremost before anything or anyone. As long as you make Him the first and most important thing in your life...you CAN have friends. Keep in mind though...if you have "worldly" friends, to make sure your faith and relationship with God is strong and comes before them. What I mean is that you don't want your friends to tear you away from what God has instore for you. Always keep you eyes and ears and heart open for the things that God wants for you...not what the world wants.