BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

:(

If you have read my blog in the past few days, you know that there is this guy at school who wanted 2 talk to me about God at school 2day. Well... he was sick 2day :( so he wasn't at school. I was really kind of mad, because I had been praying and learning myself just to get ready for it. Oh well, hopefully he shows up someday this week.

Have any of you ever tried 2 read the whole bible in a year? Well, I am trying 2 do that. I am in Leviticus some where, and I must say, it is very hard 2 try to read everyday. I mean, I have an ok memory, but that is just like my weakness or something.

-summer

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leviticus!?

Summer said...

is that not that far or something?? i know i dont read everyday, but i try

Anonymous said...

Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

I'm only in Leviticus...lol

Summer said...

hey im in numbers now lol

Anonymous said...

I'm almost done with Leviticus :\

Summer said...

lol :) but im reading like 3 other books rite now so i have like no time 2 read anymore lol

Anonymous said...

What books are u reading right now?

Summer said...

call of the wild 4 lit, left behind (17) and the duplicate this! for lg

Anonymous said...

I read call of the wild when i was in like fourth grade lol

Summer said...

exactly. Its like way over everyone elses heads tho lol

Anonymous said...

Well, then maybe they shouldn't be in eighth grade lol

Summer said...

exactly. lol my school is full of rly retarded ppl lol :)

Anonymous said...

Are u included in that category? lol jkjkjk

Summer said...

(tears) u r so mean :( lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks lol

Summer said...

that rly wasnt a compliment..

Anonymous said...

Well, i took it as one...

Summer said...

lol :) u r so weird :)

Anonymous said...

Give me a few good reasons how I'm weird...

Summer said...

um.. lets see...
1) you question why you are weird
2) you are oblivious to the fact that u r weird
3) you just are
4) you are quirky, which can be a good/bad thing
5) you dont like the hearts that I make out of gum wrappers (I made another one tonight, it was even better)B-)

need I say more??

Anonymous said...

That has nothing to do with the fact that u think im weird....goodness, when you said last night that you made a list about how weird i am, i thought it was gonna be a weird list....

Summer said...

it is a weird list lol. its a list of how weird u r. goodness u r weird/retarded :) (oh yea, i went there !! ) oh burn