BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Amazing Weekend

So yesterday, I had a very busy Sunday. My parents were running the V-Day Dinner at church, so we had to help out with some last minute projects. Then I got to babysit 0-10 year old kids with a bunch of people. It was actually kind of fun, because I got to just sit and talk to some people I haven't had the chance 2 talk to for awhile. One of the downsides of the day is that about 10 people know who my crush is on now. yay... not.

Oh well, no big deal, right? LOL. Anyways, then we went 2 some peoples house whom have been helping out with the youth. We got 2 watch the WNL on Sunday video. It was really cool, embarrassing, and funny. I must say, JO-JO, nice save on the mic thing :).


Okay, so me and my sister hve been getting prank calls, and then yesterday, some random guy started texting me, saying that I haven't, changed, and I am still the same person i was 3 years ago... um, I have no idea who this guy is... It was really weird... then he asked 4 a pic of me, so he knew i wasn't lying... weird. Lol.


Well thats my rambling 4 2day... here is a cool pic... if u go 2 Life Unleashed, u have seen this before....



I love this pic :)

0 comments: