BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

friends

Friends are tough. Plain and simple. If you have friends, you will have drama. I have 3 main friends at school, and they are now fighting... yay. I am so in the middle of it too. And it doesnt help that I have 2 people who want 2 get 2 know god/talk about god. I mean, it is great and all, but just soo much. Having three friends who are leaning on you to help, and telling you all the drama. Then having two people pick your brain about God, its tough.

The human video is starting up, and we have chose the song "Hero" by Superchic[k]. The song talks about lost people at school who want to commit suicide, and how we have to step up and be heros. It really makes me realize that as Christians in public schools, there are so many people who are lost and just like the song says. It makes me feel guilty for all the times I have had to witness, and I have just avoided them. hmm.....
WITNESS!! lol

-summer

0 comments: