BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Youth

I love Youth Group! My youth group has to be the best in the world. I love worship with these people. Everyone in there doesnt care who's watching or what's going on, all they care about it God. When you walk into the doors, you feel the love coming from these people. It's AMAZING!


My favorite part about youth: the worship of course. Like I said before, these people know what their doing. No one cares if their voice isn't amazing, or if someone hears them whisper a prayer. I love it when Mrs. Leah Beth "explains" the song. It really makes me think of what I am singing.


Again....these people are awesome :)



these are just 3 of the many ah-mazing people who I call some of my best friends :) luff u guyz!!!

0 comments: