BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A small cut can mean so much

Who knew a cut on a wrist could have so much potential? What I am talking about it a simple cut from a pencil on a wrist. Let me explain.
So on Sunday, in sunday school, there was this picture of a girl on a "worksheet" that we all had. One of my friends began coloring her eyes in, and adding tears, making her look emo. So in the moment. I took a very sharp pencil and pretended to "cut" myself. It actually did hurt... anyways, so I got into the shower next morning, and felt a burn on my wrist. There was actually a cut from the pencil on my left wrist. I was just hoping no one would notice.
So I go to school the next morning and there is this guy, who is a real-life cutter. He came up to me, and asked "So your a cutter too huh?" I was shocked. " Oh no, I um.... got a cut in sunday school sunday...lol". His reply "You go to church? That must be a really weird church". I began to explain the whole situation, saying I dont have a weird church, just some weird people (I love you guys!!!) I explained to him about my church, beliefs, and other "churchy" stuff. He actually seemed interested.
Now this next thing is really cool: I didn't even know his name. I just found it out today. It was amazing, someone who I would almost never even talk to, engaged me in a conversation about God!! Ahhh! I thought that was amazing :)

Well that is my cool story that God has done in my life, and others this week :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went bowling at your school today?

Summer said...

we went to a bowling ally for all the kids who where "honor students" last quarter...

Anonymous said...

You got to go? i thought it was just honor students lol jkjkjk

Summer said...

shut up :)

Anonymous said...

Technically, I didn't really say anything lol

Summer said...

whatever, Hey tell kourt that me and autter shood b able 2 go 2 her partay :)

Anonymous said...

Ok lol i think she already knows tho...

Summer said...

okay lol :)

Summer said...

haha teehee heetee hehehe B-)