BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reality Check!!

Reality Check: Fine Arts Festival is only a month away!!!!! For those of you who have no idea what FAF is, it's where Christian teens enter things to be judged, and to move up to Nation level.... like singing or performing, or writing, you get the point.

Well this year, 7 of us girls are doing a Human Video. Its where you act out to a song. Its actually really cool. We have been working on it for about 2 months now... and I think it is AWESOME!!

So last night, I was just laying in bed thinking about all the entries to FAF this year. Then Came my reality Check. It's only 1 month away... scary!! I have only gone one year, and last year, in the skit I performed in, there were probably only 20 people max. in the room watching us. Well in the room the Human Video's perform in, it seats 100 minimum, and HV's are the main "attraction" for people who have nothing going on at the moment, because they are really interesting to watch.

Yea, I'm not one for stage fright usually, but for this, I am like super nervous. Why you may ask, well I am standing on someones back in the beginning and end. In the beginning, I have a person supporting me from the back, but in the end, I don't. And I do not like falling in front of people much. So I am very nervous about that part.

Thats on April 25th. April 24th we are driving up to Decatur to stay an extra night and so we dont have to leave at 5:30 AM for those people who perform at 8. Well on the 24th.. I get my BRACES OFF!! Yay me!! I am like super duper excited!!

Well thats my thought for today.

-{peace} (love) [happiness]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you capitalize "came"? You're weird lol

Summer said...

idk. Maybe I like to. is that a problem??? lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's bad grammar...

Summer said...

whatever. u k, u shood make a blog lol

Anonymous said...

y would i want to make a blog?

Summer said...

cuz they r so awesome like that

Anonymous said...

Good try, but no.....

Summer said...

it wasnt a try.... lol