BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is this Weird???

Sorry for not blogging for awhile... I have been SUPER busy this week.
So if you have read some of my past blogs, you know that I am trying to read the bible in 1 year.... Yea... im in Numbers... you know... the 4th book.... yea.... its hard. So, I have changed it to "Read The Bible In One Year" to "Read the Bible". I used to think that if you were a Christian, you had to have read the complete bible, and know everything about it. Recently I have dicovered that it's not about how much of the Bible you read, but it's about getting to know God more, and learning.

Anyways... new topic.

Friend have become a major part in my life recently. (facebook can do that to people) I love all of you youth group friends.

Okay.... please tell me if this is weird, or sounds bad.

I feel closer to the people I see 2-3 days a week at youth more that the people I see at school 7 days a week.

When I say this.... I mean I have better relationships with my youth group friends, then those people I call my best friends at school. I know God brings people together.. and I love to hang with the youth after an amazing service, because everyone is calm, and the presents of God is still in the room. At school, none of my friends are really Christian, so we dont have that "bond".
Please tell me if this is weird.


38 comments:

Josh said...

that is awesome! :)

Summer said...

which part josh?? lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Summer.. Just wanted to tell you hello..and that I Love ya.

Aunt Jeannie~

Ben Boyer said...

That is awesome Summer! I am too reading the whole bible but I have to be done in a month and a half. I started in late Feb. I am writing a book report for school on the bible. I chose do it on a revelations

Anonymous said...

You go to school seven days a week?

Summer said...

no... I meant 5 days a week. but my point is that I see school friends WAYY more that church friends, and I still feel closer 2 church friends.

Anonymous said...

Haha yeah, I know...

Summer said...

anonymous... who r u... Just Wondering.... :)

Anonymous said...

Guess

Summer said...

-J-ust -W-ondering....

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Summer said...

YAY!! i wonder how I knew that.... lol B-)so... text me B-)

Anonymous said...

I can't...

Summer said...

i h8 u. lol jk. i thought u had unlimited tho, so y r u limited 2 1500?????

Anonymous said...

Cuz i guess my parents thought that was too much lol.....

Summer said...

:( that sucks, when does it end???

Anonymous said...

Idk yet lol...

Summer said...

that sucks B'-( my texting bill is guna b low now bcuz my other BFF got her phone taken away for like a rly long time. lol

Anonymous said...

I can still text a little bit....just say a lot in each message.....lol

Summer said...

lol then text me sometime! lol

Anonymous said...

I might lol....:-)

Summer said...

lol :) thanks. hey u r rite now lol :) lol

Anonymous said...

Really? I had no idea lol

Summer said...

i know rite? i mean it's so weird... :)

Anonymous said...

I know lol :-)

Summer said...

i know? its like the weirdest thing ever....

Anonymous said...

Ok lol...

Summer said...

lolz. wow. awesome possum!

Anonymous said...

Yeppers peppers lol

Summer said...

please no! lol autumn is so touched about the fact that u quote her... so plz stop lol

Anonymous said...

Ok lol

Summer said...

lol she made up some rly stupid saying. its so retarded, it has all of those weird "phrases" in it its so gay lol

Anonymous said...

What is it?

Summer said...

"Zionks! That's awesome possum to the beastly level with groovey yeppers peppers and 'the bombs' sprinkled on top! =D"

Anonymous said...

you know summer, i really have a feeling that u made that up...hhmm

Summer said...

no i didnt its all autumn

Anonymous said...

Actually it's spring right now lol

Summer said...

that was the corniest joke ever.. just so ya know :)