BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Woo Hoo B-)

So this week has been kind of cool.
There is this girl in my drafting class, and she just asks randomly "can I come to church with you one day?"

whoa. Like she is totally a cusser, is dating a bi dude, and hangs with those people. I was so shocked with what she was saying. She was actually interested!!! amazing.

On another note: pastor marc has been talking about "our mission" and he said hopefully, we would get out mission this week or last. I got mine :)

Well ive always wanted to be a missionary, but I have never known where or what. God gave me a "vision" and I think he wants me to start a bible study type thing in Africa. Like a youth group almost. Thats really all I know so far :)

And I have been praying for like ever for God to tell me what to do, and I realize at youth this week, HE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!! What an awesome god we serve!!

Well those are my thoughts for now B-)

0 comments: