BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Summer!!

Its easter break YAY!! I am so happy becuase I need a break from school. I love it, yet my school is drama-filled. It gets sooooo annoying! So now thats its spring break, I need the summer. As the dean of my school puts it, I am catching "eight-grade itis". I find it to be a retarded name for wanting the school year to be over, and go onto bigger and better things, but I have to agree that it is a real thing!

This summer is going to be amazing! I will turn 14 on june 27th, end of july is the mission trip, and of course there will be tons of sleepovers! I am so excited for everything that is happening this summer! There's just one glitch... my cousin is getting married this summer in California. Well my moms side of the family lives over there, so we usually go there every summer. Well, the wedding is in the end of July... the same day of the mission trip. I am sad yet happy, sad- because I havent seen my family over there for about 2 years, happy- because I get to go to the mission trip this year : )

Then FAF is in about 15 days! I am sooo nervous! I mean, performing a Human Video in front of at least 100 people... yeah.. little nervous.

I want the summer to come NOW!!


-peace :)

0 comments: