BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camppp

Camp was awesome!! It was totally life-changing. So much stuff happened that if I tried to explain it all, this would be a never ending post :)

To sum it all up-

The speaker was amazing
The band was totally awesome
I am the closest to God I have ever been
I was re-filled with the Holy Spirit (I spoke in tongues)
I was re-called to full time ministry
I cried just about every night at the altar
We raised a $7,000 speed the light offering
I made new friends
and
I had the best week of my life :)

I want to go back to camp sooooo baddddd!! But the mission trip is tomorrow!! I am so excited about that :)

Oh yeaa and one of my favorite parts of camp was when 900 students would all sing, without any music jut voices

"Our God will reign forever Our God will reign forever forever and ever"
or
"Jesus we're living for your name we will never be ashamed of you whoah oh oh our praise and all we are today, TAKE TAKE TAKE IT ALL."

ah... I love the Josh Hiers band :)

oh, and one last thought.... BLUE TEAM RULESSSSSS :DDDDD

0 comments: